Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Nice hostel, nice rooms (especially the 3 beds one) but the hostel is lacking a spacious common room. However it is easy to meet people for breakfast (free but not that filling) on the rooftop.

Three of a Kind

Bangkok, Thailand

Awesome hostel, I loved the atmosphere, the staff was super friendly and even organised a dinner when I was there, with the other guests and owners' friends. The facilities are top-notch, the hostel is brand new and there is even a nice roof top area for chilling out in the evening. Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my last year of travelling. To sum up, if you want to meet nice people in a nice place, this is the place to be!

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

A really nice hostel in Phnom Penh, nothing bad to say really. Staff super friendly, hostel clean, good facilities, good restaurant, I definitely recommend it and would come back for sure.

Backpackers Garden Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

I enjoyed my stay in Sihome Backpackers Garden. The rooms were basics with fan, but the facilities were ok and the hostel had a nice vibe, I met lots of friendly people there. I liked the restaurant, food was really good. I travelled a lot and went through countless hostel and I definitely recommend this one if you are looking for an accommodation in Vientiane.

Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good hostel located in the heart of Hong Kong in Tsim Sha Tsui. Rooms are a bit small but that's the case everywhere in HK unfortunately. At least I liked the fact the hostel was really clean and staff super friendly and helpful. Electric sockets on each bed, very decent wifi and free tea and coffee offered. I'd definitely recommend this hostel if you need a place to stay in HK.

Sweet Comfort

Seoul, South Korea

Very nice guesthouse, a real homey feeling. The owners are wonderful, the house is comfortable, clean and spacious. It was really quiet when I was there because we were in low season but it was perfect for me. The location also is great, just 5 min walk from the subway station and Hongik. Univ where a lot of shops, restaurants, bars, clubs are. Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in.

Fully Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Nice hostel, friendly staff, good location. I only stayed one night so can't really say more but I have no complains whatsoever.

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

Nice hostel, nice atmosphere, staff ok. Kitchen could be a bit bigger, lack of an oven. But not much else to say otherwise.

Perfect hostel, I have been travelling since 5 months in central and south america and this is honestly one of the best hostels I stayed in. Super staff very friendly and professional, and facilities inside the hostel are great. If I had one negative point to mention though, it would be about the showers which don't deliver hot water with consistency. But once again if you compare with the other hostels this is nothing. I definitely recommend it!

Alpes Huaraz

Huaraz, Peru

Nice hostel located not far from the center of Huaraz. Hepfull staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, nice common area with the bar. The only thing which I think should be improved is the kitchen (dirty and tiny) as well as making an area where to eat once you have cooked something. The kitchen is located on the 2nd floor and not very convenient. The staff have access to a bigger kitchen in order to make breakfast and their own food and I think they should also allow guests to use it.

La Pinta

Bogota, Colombia

Had a very nice stay in La Pinta, the staff is super nice and the whole hostel makes you feel really at home. Really like the free-service bar or snacks, and location wise the hostel is really well located, 5 minutes away from all the bars and clubs in Chapinero. I also stayed one night at their sister hostel La NiƱa and although smaller, same opinion, helpful staff and good facilities. Finally, I stayed in Cali 1 night in their other sister hostel La Pinta Boogaloo which is also very nice.

Nomadas

Merida, Mexico

Very nice and charming hostel. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Loved the free salsa, yoga and cooking classes, as well as the swimming pool and hammocks. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are ok. The atmosphere there (mostly european backpackers) is excellent and the location is good, not too far from the center, restaurants and bars. I definitely recommend it.

Rossco Backpackers Hostel

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Had a really nice stay and was as well quite cheap, thanks to the online deals (3 nights for 195 pesos). The hotel is really nice, room and facilities were clean so not an issue there. There weren't too many people around so I guess the atmosphere is even better when the hostel is full during the high-season. Maybe one thing to improve could be the breakfast which is decent but not extraordinary. Ah yes, another thing, there are 3 cats and 4 dogs so you'd better be an animal lover... :)

Hostal Losodeli

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Had a nice stay there in the low-season for a couple of days. The hostel is clean and staff is very friendly. Besides the swimming pool is great and it was almost a must as the weather was crazy, never felt so hot in my life. We asked for an additional fan and there was no problem with it. Will definitely come back there. The only downside is that the hostel was a bit empty (due to the low-season) so not that good to meet other people, otherwise nothing bad to say!