Freedom Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

The location is actually very difficult to find. Many taxis do not know this location. I arranged an airport pick up, and no one was there, then they had me waiting for 30 min. I finally decided to get a taxi, and at the hostel they said it was my fault for not waiting and was force to pay the airport pick up. Oh, yeah they charge for the Internet. The tours that they organized were only the transportation, which are so overprice.

Boomerang Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

The best place in all of Egypt. I stayed in Alexandria, and Cairo, which the hostels had very bad staff. So, I was not expecting anything better here in Luxur, but to my surprise it was the best place. The Staff is really outstanding, they did not overcharge me for anything not even water. For tours we got charge a lot less than other people that were on the same tour. The rooms are so, so clean and have AC, and a balcony. The location is fantastic too! Walking distance from everything!!

Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate it and are happy you enjoyed yoru time with us

Hotel Acropole

Alexandria, Egypt

The building looks like is going to fall down at any minute. The elevator is dangerous anyone can fall down at any minute. The staff was horrible. The one staff that spoke English was over the telephone. He was the owner of the place, which he also arrange tours. The tours that he organized were OVERCHARGE and I did not go to all the places that we had agreed on. The room did not have curtains, AC, and the bathroom was very dirty and old! I would not recommend this place to ANYONE!! Horrible!

Al-Rashid Hotel

Petra, Jordan

Cliff Hotel

Amman, Jordan

This place looks very old. To go up stairs you have to go 4 floors, which is bad if your carrying a lot of luggage. The switch for the room's lights are outside the room. The owner of the place locks the front door at 9 -10pm and gets mad if people come late. Next time I would not stay here again.