• Ireland, Female, 25-30
Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5.1
13th Sep 2013

The Stayokay hostel was just on the outskirts of the city centre which was very nice. However for the price of an average 40euro per night I was not impressed with the hostel itself. The staff were polite but not very friendly. You must make your own bed upon arrival (not ideal if you arrive late and risk waking others up). The price does not include towels. The bathroom and shower were okay but could have been cleaner. The breakfast was very nice, buffet style and very enjoyable.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
We Love F. Tourists, Lisbon, Portugal
24th Jul 2013

My experience at the hostel was simply the best. The staff were really helpful when I needed directions or advice on anything and were very warm and welcoming. The hostel is a fun place to be with a really relaxed vibe. Hanging out in the common areas was really enjoyable just relaxing with staff and other tourists. I loved my stay there and I would stay there again the next time I am in Lisbon. Thanks for a truly enjoyable stay!