HI - Arrifana Youth Hostel

Aljezur, Portugal

You should know the cancelaion policy is not 24 but 48 h and any changes are not possible past this time. The breakfast is rather poor. WiFi works in the common room and reception only. Moreover it is not in Aljezur - so if that's the place you what visit you should choose other place. This hostel is excellent if you're looking for a place to admire nature and/or surfing as the hostel is located in surfer's paradise Arrifana. There is no bus so better come by car or you'll pay 10 EUR for a taxi.

• 7th Jun 2013

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

I have so much enjoyed my time at We Love F. Tourist that I stayed longer than I planned! It's freshly new building in the heart of the old center of Lisbon. You can admire the city itself from the hostels's roof - the view is amazing. Outstanding breakfast in the morning and different activities as a wine tasting, pub crawl or a delicious dinner in the evening, every day. All the staff is so helpfull and eager to find any information you're looking for. I felt like staying at friends!

• 2nd Jun 2013

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

It's one of the best hostels I've ever been and believe me I've been to many! Excellent location - everything is in a walking distance from here and there is also great connection with the airport. Super clean. The rooms are spacious. The coomon area is very comfortable. WiFi works excellent in every corner and there are also few computers for guest's use. They will prepare you a breakfast at any time in the morning. Staff is really nice and helpfull!

• 30th May 2013