Whose suitcase? - Chei Chemodan?, St Petersburg, Russia
5.4
13th Apr 2014

I arrived few hours later than originally planned and they already sold my room to somebody else. I had to wait for them to prepare a different room than I booked. The room was super tiny with no window.

Hi Arrifana Destination Hostel, Aljezur, Portugal
7.7
7th Jun 2013

You should know the cancelaion policy is not 24 but 48 h and any changes are not possible past this time. The breakfast is rather poor. WiFi works in the common room and reception only. Moreover it is not in Aljezur - so if that's the place you what visit you should choose other place. This hostel is excellent if you're looking for a place to admire nature and/or surfing as the hostel is located in surfer's paradise Arrifana. There is no bus so better come by car or you'll pay 10 EUR for a taxi.

We Love F. Tourists, Lisbon, Portugal
2nd Jun 2013

I have so much enjoyed my time at We Love F. Tourist that I stayed longer than I planned! It's freshly new building in the heart of the old center of Lisbon. You can admire the city itself from the hostels's roof - the view is amazing. Outstanding breakfast in the morning and different activities as a wine tasting, pub crawl or a delicious dinner in the evening, every day. All the staff is so helpfull and eager to find any information you're looking for. I felt like staying at friends!

Garden House Hostel, Porto, Portugal
30th May 2013

It's one of the best hostels I've ever been and believe me I've been to many! Excellent location - everything is in a walking distance from here and there is also great connection with the airport. Super clean. The rooms are spacious. The coomon area is very comfortable. WiFi works excellent in every corner and there are also few computers for guest's use. They will prepare you a breakfast at any time in the morning. Staff is really nice and helpfull!