Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Possibly the cleanest hostel I've ever been. It's almost like a hotel. Great breakfast selection, clean rooms, great bathrooms, I can't complain! Very close to the city center and night life. Will be staying here again if I end up in Brussels.

Hello, thanks for your nice comments ! We do everything we can to provide the best services to our clients and are happy you appreciate it ! We will pass your comment to the housekeeping staff, i'm sure they we will be happy to hear it ! We look forward to welcome you again when you come back in Brussels; Regards, The Sleep Well Team.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Decent hostel, but quite dirty. Staff is very nice and welcoming, but be aware that they don't speak English very well. Location is very close to the main square. I don't know if the price is worth it though when there are nicer hostels around for the same price.

Dar Bargach

Tangier, Morocco

The riad is beautiful and honestly not that hard to find. There are Enormous rooms that got cool enough at night without air conditioning and breakfast was included. Ben, the manager, had a tendency to be brusque at times, but I chalk that up to Ramadan and how young he is. It's a nice place, I recommend it.

The Spot Central Hostel

Seville, Spain

Clean, air conditioned, and very close to the sites. Good breakfast. Bathrooms could be cleaner, but they're not terrible.