Ca' Contarini

Venice, Italy

They should explain better how find the hostel. I got some information in Hostelword but was hard find the place. I had to call and the staff doesnt speak a very clear English. But this things would not happen if they were clearer in their instructions.

• 15th Nov 2013

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great time at Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel. Staff really friendly, so now I can understand why Brazilian people are so happy, we had good people colonizers =)

• 13th Nov 2013

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I never have been in a hostel so god as Yes! Porto. The location is perfect, the hostel proposed different activities (not just walking tours and pub crows, but dinners made by a local chef for a good price, for example). The staff was completely friendly, they gave us good tips about the city, restaurants and thing to do. I went out but I would like to stay one week more, because the atmosphere in the hostel was really nice. Brazilians usually say "I felt at home" and this sum up what I felt.

• 11th Nov 2013

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good location, but it is the only nice thing.

• 10th Nov 2013

Paris, France

• 5th Sep 2013

Woodquay Hostel Galway City

Galway, Ireland

The staff was really friendly with me. The only problem for me were the bathrooms, there are few bathrooms and they are mix (for women and men).

• 7th Jun 2013

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The staff wasn't much friendly with me. But I really liked of the location and cleanliness.

• 2nd Jun 2013