Hostel on 3rd

San Diego, USA

A convenient and friendly place to stay. James was extremely helpful in making sure all my requests were met and Chris was equally helpful with all sorts of information and assistance. The kitchen rates as one of the best I've seen in hostels. The location is very handy to the Gaslamp district, sea front, super markets and theplaza as well as the trolley and buses. I can recommend highly.

• 10th Mar 2014

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

Loved the hostel, it is now in my top 3 hostels in the world. Derick, who was on duty in the evenings was just awesome and extremely helpful in every way. I would gladly stay there again and recommend to others.

• 10th Nov 2013

This Wombats had one very annoying feature - they lock you out of wifi at 7pm for an hour to force you to go to the bar and 'socialise'. The wifi was intermittent in the room at best anyway so to be locked out for an hour was incomprehensible, and after 8 it never really came back properly. So writing blogs, communicating with family on Skype or even posting on Facebook for friends became impossible. Not everyone wants to sit in a noisy bar yelling to be heard and watching young ones get drunk.

• 2nd Jun 2013

I enjoyed staying at The Lounge it was very convenient and met all my needs.

• 28th May 2013