Emre Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

Pool wasnt filled for the first 2 days there. So I was initially put off by that. Rooms are more cement boxes and smell very musty, as does the bathrooms, rooms nice and cool though. They have good rates on tours and the best balloon ride rate in town! I had their Turkish ravioli which was delisious! Staff were very nice too! Price was great!

Istanbul Green House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff are great! I felt so welcome! We had some great fun dancing a couple of nights in the common room! You will have a good quiet nights sleep have no fear! The breakfast I really enjoyed. it's very clean with big comfortable beds! I will recommend Green house to anyone staying in Istanbul!

Hostel Lozanni

Athens, Greece

Needing seemed clean enough but the rest of the room need a though cleaning. There are no power points in the rooms! I just needed a cheap place to stay for few hours before my flight in the am. I wouldn't stay any longer.

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Clean and cheap place to stay, and close to the beach! Computer to use and wifi in main patio. Only weird thing is I had staff creep into my room to turn off my AC a couple of times. But the room had cooled off and I was ok with it being turned off. Weird though.

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Staff were very helpful. Internet only works on main floor in common room and patio. Rooms are far from sound proof so bring some ear plugs. Kitchen was far from well stocked, they had no knives and very limited pots and pans. Cheap decent place to lay your head.

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Little far removed from main sights. But really it's like coming back to an oasis! The pool and a/c in my bungalow were heaven! Great value for money! Don't take the 246 bus from corneila station that they recommend on directions, it's always so crowded! Go like 2 or 3 stops further to Chipo on the same metro and take 247! Stops at the same place and no sardin can bus ride!

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

Two toilets on one floor with showers in the same room=big waits times. Kitchen with no stove and an oven 'only for pizza' so no kitchen really. No breakfast but they do put out cookies with morning coffee. Internet only works in hallways and kitchen. €2 to store your bag felt nickelled and dimed.

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They are not around all the time, didnt seem to be a problem. Ok breakfast. Kitchen has everything you need. Nice big lockers to store your stuff.

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Great breakfast, cool vibe, helpful staff, good location. You can't go wrong here! Only downside I felt were the school groups with kids running in halls and making noise, great stay other wise!

Only complaint is I was on the 5 floor and there is no elevator. Breakfast was average three cereals, a couple of juices stale croissant and buns tea and coffee. I was a little put off by a sign that said 1x through only... However the guy down there didn't care one bit if you went back for something else. The staff were very helpful on pointing out things in the area and recommending places to see, get food and navigating. No lockers and not enough small lockers for a place that size.

Bonjour, Thank you for your comment. We offer a free breakfast which is calculated for the amount of people that we have everyday. We have free lockers in some rooms and also at the reception, that you can use for free. We'd like to have you back