• Luxembourg, Female, 18-24
La Casa de David, Cadiz, Spain
13th Jun 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here, and it is literally what the name says - David's apartment that he has turned into a small hostel! It is really small but with that very cosy and comfortable, you'll automatically get to know who is staying there and the staff are super friendly and helpful and hanging out with them was a great way to get to know Cadiz! Definitely recommend it, the breakfast is much nicer than the usual hostel stuff and you're a five minute walk away from the beach :)

• Luxembourg, Female, 18-24
HostelOne Sevilla Alameda, Seville, Spain
5.4
5th Jun 2013

I'm not sure where this hostel got its high ratings from - maybe I just arrived in a bad moment. The atmosphere felt very cold, I thought the somewhat cheaper price was because it's outside the city centre, but no - the bed squeaked loads, making your bed yourself is ok but the sheets on my bed were torn, and other hostels for the same price at least have soap and a hand towel in the bathrooms, but not this one. If you're looking for a budget place, be prepared that it's what you get.