Astor Hyde Park

this was the nicest, cleanest, best located and best staffed hostel i stayed at in my time in europe. there is nothing at all wrong with this hostel, and i really enjoyed my time here, hanging out in the lounge, cooking in the kitchen. great wifi. very awesome staff. right next to hyde park, which is fantastic.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

one of my favorite hostels in europe. great staff, awesome bar, good rooms, great fun crowd. i left my sunglasses here and they mailed them all the way back to california for me. they make grilled cheese for you any time of night. great, great hostel

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

st christophers at the winston was great- good food, great bar, helpful and kind staff, good location, great wifi. i really enjoyed my time here

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

i really liked this hostel, beautiful smoking room overlooking the canal with a cool cat in it, helpful staff, and great location right next to liedseplein, where a lot of the great bars are. enjoyed my stay

great hostel, as all the st christophers are. clean, nice bar, free breakfast, good wifi, nice and helpful staff. all the st christophers are great, yet this isn't my favorite one (amsterdam).

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

nothing special at all about this hostel- i was happy to leave when my check out time came. not clean, strange crowd, i was on the top floor you can hear rats in the roof, bad wifi, poor staff.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

circus is simply one of the best hostels in europe- awesome staff, great crowd, fun bar, clean and safe rooms, amazing location. i honestly don't know what more you could ask for in a hostel!