Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Greg&Tom's is one of my all time favorites! I loved every minute there. If you are in Kraków you have to stay there! I was there for 5 nights and had so much fun that I will make a trip back to Poland just to meet up with Olga, Mike, Michal, Darek and Renata. If you don't have a great time there, then there's something wrong with you! The staff know how to party and are also suuuper friendly and helpful. I left Poland with great memories and friends I hope to see again soon. Nostrovia!

• 18th Jul 2013
  • Iceland

Thanks for your review! Looks like you've learnt some Polish too! :)

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This place is nice. The rooms are great, showers are very good, beds are comfy, it's very clean and the location is good. About 10 minute walk from the main square ans train station. However the staff could have been more friendly and helpful. I got the feeling that they had too much on their plate since this hostel is quite big. Also the fact that you have to pay 12€ to access the laundry room bothered me.

• 12th Jul 2013

Loved it. Will be back.

• 25th Jun 2013

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Clean, basic, close to train station, 10 minutes to the beach, nice kitchen and terrace.

• 21st Jun 2013
  • Iceland

I think that Mr Hermannsson was confused, we are a hostel in Paris and there is no beach and we don't have a Terrace.

SoBo House Brighton

Brighton, England

Rooms were nice and clean-ish (filthy under the beds). Never any toilet paper, paper towels or hand soap in shared toilets. This place is actually not in Brighton but Hove, 30 minute walk to the pier.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Nice enough. Clean and crispy white bedsheets. Kitchen area had a strange vibe to it.

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Great place, great staff, good location, clean and chilled. Would go there again.