Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay at this Hostel. The stay were young, and really nice. I also met a lot of people at this Hostel which was really nice! Awesome location. Would absolutely stay here again.

• 24th Jun 2013

Nikbor

Barcelona, Spain

This was the nicest hostel I have stayed in on my 2.5 month trip. The staff, I think we're a family. They were so friendly, happy, and helpful! The beds were clean and the bathroom had beautiful old blue tiles. I also met some awesome people. Two guys from Mexico and one from Brazil. The breakfast is included and is awesome!! There was meat, cheese, coffee, cereals, etc. the location was also great. I would totally stay here again!

• 23rd Jun 2013

I loved the location of this hostel! Just a few minutes walk to the Sacre Coeur, and the aritist area of Monmartre. There was also a bakery right next door, restaurants super close, and a grocery store right down the street. I also met some fantastic and interesting people at this hostel: people from New York City and Sydney. The only negative comment is the staff, which were very unfriendly. Also the rooms were pretty small. For me this hostel is worth it for the location.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Overall I really liked is hostel. The service was excellent, and the staff were really friendly and helpful. The location was about a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro station. I quite liked the walk and the park right near the hostel is beautiful! I had a picnic dinner, and then listened to some artists performing near the entrance of the park. The beds were clean, and so was the shower, except there was mold on the ceiling ( didn't really bother me). I liked this hostel.

• 21st Jun 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, thanks for your comments and hope to welcome you again!

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

Overall this hostel was good. I had an issue with my room assignment (receptionist made a mistake), and the some of the staff were not friendly. However the beds were clean, and the bathrooms were really nice! For my purposes the location was great because it was 1 minute from the train station. It was also a nice 30 minute walk through the city to the beach.

• 17th Jun 2013

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Although this hostel was out of my price range, I absolutely enjoy every moment of staying here. The staff were so friendly. I also ended meeting and becoming friends three people from Brazil. This hostel mad my stay in Marseille a wonderful one. The cooking facilities were great. The beds were comfortable, clean, and the security was great. I would 100 percent recommend this hostel.

• 14th Jun 2013

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

The best hostel I've stayed in so far. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The beds were amazing, each bed had two electrical outlets, a side light, and a curtain for privacy. The kitchen was also great and had everything you need for cooking. They also had cooking oil and spices. I also met friendly and wonderful people during my stay. It was a 20 minute walk to the main square, which was a really lovely walk through the city. My only comment is the showers need improving.

• 11th Jun 2013

Inner Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The beds and showers were clean. I had really nice roommates, but the staff were not very friendly, and the luggage storage was sketchy. I thought it was a lot for hat you get.

• 10th Jun 2013

Sezgin's Guesthouse

Kusadasi, Turkey

I really enjoyed staying here. It as not for one night, but the owner took us to the Samos ferry terminal and bought our tickets for us. The staff was so helpful. I would definitely stay here again.