Kamakura Guesthouse

Kamakura, Japan

This hostel is excellent and the staffs are friendly. Though they don't speak fluent English but they're all willing to help you The room is really japan style- clean and tidied I like it so much and meet nice people there What a beautiful night in Kamakura !!!

The host is too nice! The facilities are good- especailly the bathroom! I personally think the hostel is not really renowned for some specific feature but it's comfortable and worth a visit

It's very near the kita-shinagawa station. I like it so much ! Most of the staffs are nice!

Second Home Hostels

Seattle, USA

The location may be the most important thing to know for the guest staying at the hostel. It's good to stay for one night if you have to catch a flight but if you want to go to downtown Seattle, it's not a good place to stay for a long time I have a nice experience here and meet nice people there!

The staffs showed reluctance and impatience to help It's difficult to find out the location of the hostel (there's no internet service in Yosemite) If you arrived late in the hostel, some facilities are off and the room is so dark, you cannot see anything

We apologize for any poor service you might have received, Chunglin. We take a number of steps to ensure that late arrivals are fully informed of where their room is and where everything on the premises is located. We also do our best to ensure that all of the pathways leading to rooms are well-lit at all hours. The dorm room was most likely dark because guests who you were sharing the room with were sleeping -- we are sorry we do not supply any sort of night light in the room itself.

HI - Monterey

Monterey, USA

I very appreciate the staffs here- they offered practical information and always greeted me with patience and smile The lobby is awesome- good atmosphere, everyone has the personal space here I met good people here and enjoyed a good night in Monterey !

Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel

Santa Barbara, USA

it's the hostel which lacks regulation and service The staffs are impatient and the environment is bad Though it's cheap, i have a bad experience here- it's a disaster!