• Australia, Female, 18-24
GoodFeeling, Sagres, Portugal
8th Sep 2013

I had such a great time at this hostel. I stayed for a week and the atmosphere was so relaxed and the staff were so helpful with taking you to a beach you would like to go. Would definitely come back again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
7.7
9th Jun 2013

It was a nice hostel but it was very expensive. We had to come to this hostel though because interhostel was so terrible- they had no windows in their rooms and unfriendly staff so this place was a good choice but it was steep. Other than the price it was heaps chilled and a good hostel.

Hi there, I wonder where you were travelling before Stockholm? It can't be Norway, that's for sure, or you would have found the hostels here dead cheap! I must say I don't think it is totally fair of you to rate us that low on value. Our prices are not the highest in Stockholm, in spite of all the extras we give for free, such as pasta, sauna, film night, barbecue night and borrowing our tandem. Certainly no other hostel in Sweden will include all this. Kindly Lena, slightly disappointed...

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24