• USA, Couple, 25-30
5th Aug 2015

We had a very nice stay here in Florence. The owner was very nice and helpful. The facilities were great. It's a short walk from the train station, which was very convenient. Though it's in the opposite direction of the tourist attractions, everything is still walkable. Breakfast is simple but it gets the job done. It's nice to have it ready in the room each morning, so you can eat on your own schedule. I just wish the instant cappuccino packets were replaced each day.

Thank you so much. We hope to see you again. Ciao. Marisa

Polaroid Siesta Hostel, Granada, Spain
21st Aug 2013

This hostel is very easy to find and is in a great location. It's very clean, there are bathrooms in every room plus 2 more on each floor. And it has a very clean kitchen. It was perfectly fine, but I wouldn't recommend it for people traveling alone. It's not the best place to meet other travelers because it is so quiet. It also had frustratingly slow wifi and there aren't enough outlets in the rooms. And you have to pay 5 euros if you check in after 9pm which seems unreasonable.

Tangier Melting Pot Hostel, Tangier, Morocco
8.0
20th Aug 2013

This hostel can be a bit hard to find. But there will always be someone there to show you the way, for money of course. I only stayed in this hostel for one night but it was probably the nicest one I stayed in while in morocco. It was clean and felt very safe. People hang out on the terrace upstairs which is nice. It´s right in the medina, so it´s in a good place to walk around. If you want a hostel in tangier, you´ll probably stay here.

Aline Hostel, Chefchaouen, Morocco
18th Aug 2013

I really loved this place though I was only there for a night. It's located right next to the medina and waterfall, which is great. And it has a really wonderful atmosphere. I met a bunch of great people there. I highly recommend it.

Riad Iaazane, Marrakech, Morocco
8.0
11th Aug 2013

This is a great place for travelers on a budget, and it seemed like a good place to meet people. Every room has a fan, which is good because Marrakech is sweltering, though if you're willing to pay for a hotel with AC, I'd recommend it. But I think I got a few bed bug bites while I stayed there. The other problem is the location. Once you find it, it's great, but finding it can be very difficult the first time.

Dar El Yasmine, Fez, Morocco
6th Jul 2013

This was a very fun place to stay in. We helped cooked dinner with a bunch of other people staying here our first night, and it was fun and delicious. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful, and the place is beautiful. The breakfasts provided are also great.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Atlantic Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
22nd Jun 2013

This was the first hostel I stayed in in morocco, and it was pretty great. First of all, the guy who works there was so friendly and accommodating. And it definitely has the most character of any hostel I've stayed in. I was only there for one night, but it was a good experience.

Students & Travellers Inn, Athens, Greece
13th Jun 2013

I loved this place. I think it's my favorite hostel I've stayed in. The staff was really great, everyone was very friendly and helpful. I had booked the room with the most people in it and was upgraded to a 3 person room for free. Everything was clean, I felt safe, and the location was perfect.

Argo Hostel Rhodes, Rhodes, Greece
11th Jun 2013

This was a good place to stay. I lucked out with a good roommate, but it could be weird if you're traveling alone and have a bad roommate, since you sleep a few inches away from each other. It was nice to have a balcony. It's in a great location if you're looking to go out at night.

7th Jun 2013

This was the first hostel I ever stayed in, and it was a great start. The location is great, close to termini station. Everything was very clean, and I felt very comfortable and safe. The staff was great too. When you're walking by, you might not notice it, but you'll see a sign for downtown hostel and it's the same door you want.