So the location isn't the BEST and there aren't lockers in the room but you don't feel like you NEED them. We stayed for 2 nights and never felt nervous for our stuff. The staff is AMAZING. We interacted with SEVERAL different people so I know it wasn't a fluke. Wifi is kinda...ish...but it's a hostel. I get it. We were actually sad to check out. We loved staying here.

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We have lockers at the front desk, and we are working on getting some for the rooms. Hope you get to stay with us again!

Smart Hyde Park Inn

They didn't give us the room we had reserved and didn't do much of anything to fix it besides comp us lockers. You get what you pay for and keep that in mind. Location is great but it gets noisy at night and its not that great of a place. But of you're just using it for a place to sleep and store your stuff then it serves its purpose. A bed. A locker in the room (if you pay...and do it)...also these are 3 story bunks. I stayed on 3rd lvl of bunks for 5 days and liked the privacy I got up there