Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Been on the road 4 months and this has been my FAVORITE hostel experience thus far. Aoi, the women who runs the hostel, is one of the kindest hosts I have had at a hostel. It was a great memorable experience. *Sttay at this hostel*. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and at home. The facilities are in a great setting too. The main area makes you feel like you are in a garden in the middle of Chiang Mai. Great hostel, great staff and a great experience.

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Don't stay here. Trust me. Dirty rooms and bathroom. Bathroom shared between roughly 16 people. It says 6 person dorm but its three rooms all connected with one entrance and one bathroom. All three rooms are a dorm room. Bed had blood/fluids on it. It was disgusting. The club downstairs blasts music until the early morning. We moved and found THE PERFECT PLACE. *STAY AT "HQ CAFE" DOWN THE STREET* it is the BEST hostel I have stayed in yet in Vietnam.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Highly Recommended!

Enjoy Da Lat Hostel

Da Lat, Vietnam

Ended up switching hostels after one day. The dorm room did not have any windows and there wasnt any circulating air. The beds made me feel like I was in a morgue to be honest. Also there is a curfew of 12:00am at the hostel which I was not fond of. When questioned the man told me go "go to Ho Chi Minh" if I wanted to stay out past midnight.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Amazing Hostel. Highly recommended. I the heart of Ho Chi Minh with access to historical sites in walking distance. They also are in the backpackers district and as a solo traveler I this was perfect. Meeting people is extremely easy and I extended my stay 2 times at this hostel. The staff was extremely accommodating and were able to help me with bus bookings to m next stop. Also, I landed in Ho Chi Minh at 2:30am after my plane was delayed and took me safely to the hostel