One of the best hostels during my 10 week South American backpacking holiday. Would certainly stay here again. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice size hostel.

Hostal Jacaranda & Home

Valparaiso, Chile

Gerardo who ran the hostel is an excellent guy, very helpful and kind. By way of example, I was not charged a missed night due to heavy snowfall at the Argentinian/Chile impeding my crossing. The second night I was upgraded to a single room with bathroom from a dorm bed at no additional charge. What kindness ! The hostel is very homely and one of the best during my 10 week backpacking journey. I would definitely stay here again.

Hostel Alamo

Mendoza, Argentina

Lovely nice size hostel. Staff friendly and helpful. Would certainly stay here again.

Tango Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Lovely homely hostel, friendly, English speaking staff and very helpful. Would stay here again.

Caballo Loco Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Excellent location. Friendly, helpful English speaking staff.

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Arguably one of the best hostels during my 6 nation South American backpacking trip. Top city location, with value for money restaurant on tbe ground floor next door. Also the hostel provided excellent breakfast, assisted by friendly Fanny (thanks for the freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh coffee, croissant and fried eggs!). Staff helped me do my bus and ferry bookings, at a good discount, and saving me considerable time. Had a memorable 5 nights here. I would definitely stay here again.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent staff and location. Would stay here again.

Freedom Hostel - MG

Ouro Preto, Brazil

Carina the co- owner was very friendly and helpful and made me feel at home. The rooms are a little small but clean, with new bathrooms. Freshly brewed coffee for breakfast was a plus and the largish new clean kitchen was accessible throughout the day. I would definitely stay here again.

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Review based on one night's stay. First impression, nice vibes. My only complain would be lack of bathrooms.

Great staff, cheerful and helpful. Centrally located yet quiet for sleeping. Rooms slightly smaller than average.

Great reception staff. Hot water not as predictable. Facilities above average. Atmosphere a little lacking. But I believe this is a new hostel and has yet to develop A reputation. Downstairs rooms a little noisy.

Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

Peggy the receptionist was very helpful. After making the internet booking she emailed me to offer assistance regarding transfer, tours or any needs. On arrival, we were upgraded at no extra cost from twin room to a large air-conditioned family room with TV and very clean ensuite. The location is beside the river along a lane off the Guilin city main road and within easybwalking distance of the bus and train station. We had a very restful night here and would definitely return here again.

Mr. Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

Staff spoke English and were very helpful. The location was quite good. Cleanliness was reasonable. Atmosphere was quite good with a common area and games room. Our twin room was smallish but the ensuite was a little below average. Fair value for money.

Hi all : Great location --- Metro 1 line , at Wenshu Monastery station getting off and out of exit E , left side you will find Zhengfu jie street and walk to 107 # in 2 minutes , the LOGO ---Mr.Panda Hostel !!!

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

I would have no hesitation staying here again. Very cosy hostel. Also very quiet. I have made these comments as a well travelled worldwide backpacker spanning many years.