Great staff, cheerful and helpful. Centrally located yet quiet for sleeping. Rooms slightly smaller than average.

Review based on one night's stay. First impression, nice vibes. My only complain would be lack of bathrooms.

Great reception staff. Hot water not as predictable. Facilities above average. Atmosphere a little lacking. But I believe this is a new hostel and has yet to develop A reputation. Downstairs rooms a little noisy.

Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

Peggy the receptionist was very helpful. After making the internet booking she emailed me to offer assistance regarding transfer, tours or any needs. On arrival, we were upgraded at no extra cost from twin room to a large air-conditioned family room with TV and very clean ensuite. The location is beside the river along a lane off the Guilin city main road and within easybwalking distance of the bus and train station. We had a very restful night here and would definitely return here again.

Mr. Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

Staff spoke English and were very helpful. The location was quite good. Cleanliness was reasonable. Atmosphere was quite good with a common area and games room. Our twin room was smallish but the ensuite was a little below average. Fair value for money.

Hi all : Great location --- Metro 1 line , at Wenshu Monastery station getting off and out of exit E , left side you will find Zhengfu jie street and walk to 107 # in 2 minutes , the LOGO ---Mr.Panda Hostel !!!

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

I would have no hesitation staying here again. Very cosy hostel. Also very quiet. I have made these comments as a well travelled worldwide backpacker spanning many years.