Paraga Beach Hostel, Mykonos, Greece
5.4
25th Aug 2013

It has a nice beach and drinking area. its a good place to meet people and chill. All young people. But you need to buy something from the bar to use the wifi that doesn't even work and to swim in the pool. The staff aren't friendly or helpful at all. I don't think I would stay here again but as its the cheapest please to stay its fine.

Summer Inn Parikia, Paros, Greece
23rd Aug 2013

A nice, chilled out hostel. Friendly people and in a good location.

Far Out Camping, Ios, Greece
7.7
21st Aug 2013

Great party atmosphere here. Really good fun and great place to meet people. Located right on the beach as well. I didn't mind staying In the cabins, you really can't expect much with it being so cheap anyway. It didn't have a kitchen or anywhere you could make food and no social area you could drink your own drinks but it does have a good cafeteria and bar. Depending how much of a party animal you are, I found 2 nights there was enough but some people have stayed there over a week and love it.

Bargain Stay, Barcelona, Spain
6.3
1st Aug 2013

For the price it was pretty good. The location is a bit out of the way if were wanting to walk everywhere but you have the underground close by. It was a little dark and confine. I wouldn't call it a hostel as such but rooms in an apartment. If I was by myself or looking to meet people, I wouldn't recommend. I think I would have just paid the extra to stay at a hostel closer to La Rambla. The guy was really friendly and helpful though, very informative of Barcelona with maps.

It was nice having you staying here. Please note the apartment has now been brighten up even more and the atmosphere has become far more pleasant and cozy. It is not more than a 15 minutes walk towards the main beach and a direct metro towards rambla is available from metro station call Monumental. The duration is not more than 20 minutes. The neighborhood is pleasant with all required facilities available only few steps away.

Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
8.0
23rd Jul 2013

Really nice hostel with a great atmosphere. Staff are really helpful. I would stay here again for sure. We did the Sahara camel trek the hostel advertise and organises, a must do. Fez is a little crazy so it a good hostel to come back to and just chill out and relax up on the rooftop or just down stairs.

Giga Bay Lodge, Lagos, Portugal
6.0
15th Jul 2013

Giga bay lodge is very kind of laid back, basic and not that clean. Don't expect much at all. The staff are really friendly and helpful though. Even though it was what it was, we had the absolute best time at this hostel, everyone was just great, we met so many people and all became really close. We needed up booking extra nights here for that reason. So if your up for some loose fun times, stay here I guess.

Minoo House, Budapest, Hungary
1st Jul 2013

This is the best place to stay. I want to go back to Budapest just to stay here again and I recommend it to everyone. The staff are really friendly, the atmosphere is great and a great place to meet people. Make sure you get the breakfast they offer it's so delicious and good. Plus the place is just so cool, quirky and arty. I love Minoo house.