Schusterhausl Inn

Munich, Germany

It is crazy far from Munich, I really hate the fact that is not stated anywhere that you need a shuttle or walk like 3 km in order to get to the closest train station, it would help people like me who likes to stay in the city until late in the night not to choose it. We had an endnote bathroom that smelled terribly bad, it was sticking and not cleaned in the whole time we were there.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The Hotel is a bit far from the city Center. I thought it was really expensive to be a 10 p dorm. I didn't feel the room was particularly clean but it may be because the people I was sharing it with didn't leave until very late and the cleaning staff was not able to organize it. Btw the hotel bar was really over priced

• 4th Jun 2015

Alphecca Guest House

Trapani, Italy

Giuliana is very nice, is her own apartment and she is very helpful and friendly. I was having some issues getting to the city and she helped me finding a way. Huge contra is there is no locker for your stuff. In general it was good for a day or two.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

The room was supposed to be 8 person but there was another room inside it so the people staying g there had to cross through our room in order to get in and out. There was no key for the room so anyone could go in. I liked that the bathrooms were separated for men and women and the bar outside was nice.

• 27th May 2015

LoLHostel Siracusa

Syracuse, Italy

Personnel is really nice and they give very good information about the places to visit. Is super clean and the rooms have great space.

• 24th May 2015

Hostel Che

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The hostel is located on a great place. I think the planned activities are great (Pizza night, taco night etc) and the kitchen looked very good. Needs some new furniture on the leaving room. The bad side is that the shower on the mix dorm was not working, somone talked to the reception about it and nothing was done, it was seriously imposible to take a shower there. we neded finding another bathroom on the first floor and using it even though one of the staff memebers said it was not allowed.

• 20th Dec 2014

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

The building is awesome, specially the bar.

• 16th Sep 2013

YOU are awesome! Come back soon! Safe travels

Fabric Hostel & Club

Naples, Italy

The Town was good, the small book they give to you when you check in is great, it actually has the best pizza places in Naples and the restaurants they recommended close to the hostel are pretty good. The facilities are great, the club looks great but it wasn't open the weekend we stayed there, so the atmosphere was kind of dead but it might be because it wasn't summer yet. Is a bit far from Naples, but ok for going to sorrento and Capri.

• 6th Jun 2013