IYHF Youth Hostel Zinkensdamm, Stockholm, Sweden
8.0
28th Aug 2014

It was nice hostel with friendly staff suitable for all ages but maybe not the 'party generation'. Clean, organised, good lockers. I liked the showers, which were in gym changing room style. Quite a bit of a walk from the tube and the shopping area, even if I didn't mind the walk.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
20th Sep 2013

Isaacs is a very big hostel but well organised, clean and well managed so you don't realise how many people that are actually staying there. Friendly staff, great service and facilities. The breakfast was better then average with boiled eggs during the weekend. Perfect location for transport links from Connolly station and only 10-15 mins walk to attractions.

Hostel 5 Terre, Cinque Terre, Italy
6.9
26th Aug 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It is a very social hostel as most people sleep in the same room and many gather in the kitchen naturally. The first night I stayed we ended up going out together and I became good friends with a few of the girls. Cinque Terre seems to be safe in itself and it is very friendly atmospher at the hostel, however, there is no place to keep your stuff safely. if you like the backpacking life and like to meet people this is the hostel for you.

Mar-Mar, Cinque Terre, Italy
6.6
24th Aug 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The set up encourage the guests to socialise and it was easy to make friends. We all ended up going out one evening together. There is no place to keep your stuff safe, but Cinque Terre seems to be fairly safe in general. There is poor pressure for the hot water, but the nice balcony and social environment, good location makes up for that.

The Riverhouse Backpackers, Cardiff, Wales
5th Jul 2013

The best hostel I ever stayed at, world wide! It felt more like staying at someones house. The owners are really lovely and friendly and do a lot of efforts to create a friendly atmosphere at the hostel. While I stayed there they invited all guests to a free cider and guacamole party. Comfortable beds. Extremely clean and organised (simple and sensible rules). Good lockers! The breakfast was amazing (even for me who are dairy free vegetarian). Lovely garden. Go there!!!

Youth Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
1st Jun 2013

Good location, friendly professional staff, very clean, good sized lockers in the dorms. The only thing I missed was a kitchen.