Passenger Ship Maria Alberta, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.0
10th Jun 2013

The owner in the morning always turned radio very loud in order for us to get out of the bed and have our breakfast. In our last day, I asked him to turn the radio down (it was 8.30 a.m.) once I wanted to slip more, and he sad the breakfast was already done so we needed to get up. The rooms are really smaller that it looks in the images. There is no way 2 people can walk in the room at the same time.

Het Colettientje, Bruges, Belgium
6.9
7th Jun 2013

Despite the description said we would have a private bathroom, we had a share bathroom with 4 more guests. The house has a great garden but be aware, the owner closes the entrance to the garden, kitchen and living room when she's not at the house, which is most of the time. I trully didn't like the fact that we didn't have access to all the facilities.

Hotel Postiljon, Antwerp, Belgium
2.0
6th Jun 2013

I booked for one night this Hostel once it was available on HostelWorld. Then I received an email saying that they didn't have any room available for me, so I couldn't sleep there. Not only I was not refounded by the tax I had already paid, as I was only advised to go to another Hostel that was horrible. If you don't have rooms available, please be so kind to update your platforms.