Reviews: ryanswe1243

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 20

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Alobar1000 is one of the best hostels I have ever been to. It has everything you could ever need. After finishing a trek you can relax on the terrace and be very tempted to never leave. There is a bar/restaurant with good food for decent prices, and the free travel desk can give you all the information you would ever need. Showers are nice and hot and the locker service while you are gone is a great help. Don't skip on the chance to spend some time at Alobar1000, you will love it!

Jagatram Niwas Guest House

Dharamsala, India

This was my first guesthouse stay ever, and Bavinder and his LOVELY family did not hesitate to make sure it was the best experience possible. The dinners for 150rps were fantastic, and breakfast was always great. Their absolutely massive dog Tiger is a lot of fun to play with, and probably the best security in town. The town it is located in is beautiful and fun to explore. I missed out on trekking due to weather, but still loved every minute. Do not miss out on your chance to stay here!

Misty Woods

Dharamsala, India

I enjoyed my short time at Misty Woods, the staff was very helpful with any questions I had about the area. My room was nice, and the wifi was good. But I later learned the prices are a little much for a place with no breakfast. Regardless, it was a good place to start and learn about the area, and the view from the roof is great!

Citadel Youth Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

This is a good hostel, and the building is very unique. Be careful though, the ceiling is very low in some spots. The staff was fantastic, the only problem was that the hostel is very big and confusing at first, and nobody shows you to your room, them simply tell you where to go. I hated how everyone was on their phones in silence, and there were not many games or other activities to do together, just a suggestion. A lot of hostels incorporate that kind of thing more, and it would be a bonus :)

This is one of my favourite hostels for sure, especially in Israel. The staff is always there to help, and they always have great suggestions. The beds are fantastic, and they have separate WiFi networks on both floors to "maximize power!" as Ron says. I highly recommend this place, and I've already been back since my first stay! Don't miss out on a chance to stay here!

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, Mika was very accommodating and even took myself and some of the other guests on a little hike to a lookout point over Lake Bled. The hostel was very nice, the only thing was the bathrooms could have used a little bit of extra cleaning. But then again, there were only two staff members there. I would still highly recommend this place, the beds were comfortable as well. Although, it was somewhat difficult to find, so be careful!

Friendly staff, good location, clean facilities. I only stayed for one night, but I would recommend this hostel to anyone heading to Athens.

Hostel Vive la Vida

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I've been in Mexico for a month and this is by far my favourite hostel. The staff is awesome, and Fernando will go out for drinks with the groups. It's such a chill environment, like a family. The location is prime!! 5 min walk to the beach. Everything else is about the same. There is a security guard at night, and the place is always clean, as long as everyone does their dishes!! Be ready to drink when you're here and make a lot of new friends! If I ever come back this is where I will stay.

Hostel Mundo Maya

Cancun, Mexico

The staff was great, and it was a simple but good hostel if you're just passing through. The only problem really was the breakfast, which was bread and jam, if you're gonna do breakfast you do it right or not at all. And the stinky dog that you could smell a mile away. Cockroaches, and a nice big rat behind the water cooler.