The Queen's

Pal's Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Hostel HOMEr

Prague, Czech Republic

This was certainly one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff was super nice and helpful and the location is perfect for getting around on foot. No question I would stay here again!

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It isn't super nice but it isn't bad either. Definitely not the place if you're looking for a quiet stay since the hostel has a club which is open until around 4am. I would stay here again though since its so cheap and in such a good location.

• 16th Jun 2013

Hi Christine! Thanks for your review! We are in fact one of the cheapest hostels in Amsterdam! We hope to see you again at our hotel for another great stay and a drink at our underground club! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Hipotel Paris Printania

Paris, France

Based on the other comments, I thought this place would be gross but I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean and I wasn't creeped out at all. While it was a bit far from the center, there are stairs from the metro station right in front of the hotel so it wasn't bad at all! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap option.