• Canada, Male, 25-30
IchiEnSou, Kyoto, Japan
27th Jun 2013

This was my favourite part of the Japan trip. Yashi the owner and his wife are the nicest people you'll ever meet and they really go out of their way to make you feel at home. One evening Yashi took us on a tour of the neighbouring area showing us a couple temples and the traditional sectors of Kyoto. Afterwards we grabbed some snacks/drinks and talked by the river where most of the young people go. It was a really nice experience and I learned a lot about Japanese culture.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge, Tokyo, Japan
22nd Jun 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Nui Hostel. It has an amazing atmosphere if you want to meet people from around the world. As well it is very clean. I stayed in a room for 8 and it was nice, the beds are sturdy and you have blinds to give you privacy. Can't think of anything bad to say about this hostel.