Hotel Gulden Vlies

Bruges, Belgium

The best hotel I have visited in my travel for europe. Regards from Mexico to Flor and thank you for all. Congratulations for the very nice place you have.

Hostelboat Anna Maria II

Amsterdam, Netherlands

To spend one night and live the experience its ok, the problem that I have is that they give the smallest room in the boat, I saw the other romms and were bigger than mine. My height is 1.88 so it was very unconfortable for me and my girlfriend to have such an small room. I think it was bad look so I hope if you choose to stay here yo recieve one of the other rooms. The breakfast was very good by the way.

Ritchie's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The service, ubication, staff, security, and breakfast were greate. Highly recomendable place to stay.

Cityhostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Security is ok, ubication is ok, not too far from the Brandemburg gate, the attention from the staff is not too good but maybe is because the hostel is too big and there is many people to serve and respond. The breakfast its good. The clean service was regular . The Wifi connection was terrible.

The breakfast was greate, some people of the staff speaks spanish, security, ubication, everything was greate, highly recomendable place to stay.

Taksim Lounge

Istanbul, Turkey

I recommend this place for backpackers, the personnel was very kind, the rooms are clean, maybe at first sight the place doesn't see very good because the entrance was under reparation but the rooms are okay. The price is good and includes a breakfast. Regards from Mexico to the Taksim Lounge personnel.

Marcelina Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

La atención de Marcela y su familia fue excelente , la limpieza era impecable, la ubicación es excelente, muy cerca de la estación de tren Termini y cerca del centro, excelente para descansar despues de largas caminatas por la ciudad. Lo recomiendo especialmente a latinoamericanos y españoles.