Reviews: Quesocolun

Location: Chile, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I travelled around Europe for 3 months, and this is definitely the best hostel I booked! Close to the train station, 5 min from the old square, breakfast and dinner everyday, super friendly and helpful staff, fun activities and parties everyday! And quiet rooms for when you are tired. I'm definitely going back to Krakow, and this is where I'll be staying. Cheers to Magda, Paula, and Justina!

Hostel Orange

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place, really centric and close to the train station. Really nice staff, very helpful. Good place for solo travelers, the common area by the kitchen is a good place to meet people. Personal (big) lockers... Would definitely go back there.

Sexy Tractor Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is great for solo travelers. Located right next to the north train station. It's on a third floor without elevator, so be prepared, but its clean, fun (we went as a group to Morrisons), cool tv room with lots of movies to chill, great balcony. Very safe, with access codes and big lockers. Would definitely go back!

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I got there alone on saturday night... And the staff and everyone was soo awesome, making sure everyone was having fun. The rooms and facilities are confortable and clean, the breakfast is good. Everything is close, I ended up walking there from the train station since the road was closed for the bus because of the Gay Pride parade. Special thanks to Mehdi, Manu, Vale and the rest of the Italians! You are awesome!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel! Really central, easy to walk everywhere, helpful staff, nice rooms, cool common areas (only open until 23 hrs or so, though). The wifi is really shaky sometimes, could improve that. Other than that, I had a great time and I would definitely stay there again.

Hi there, I am so glad you had a good time here. The reason we need the common spaces to be quiet at night is they are surrounded by dorms. But the night staff are always happy to keep the café open for you guys if you want to hang out and talk. I know some people are completely jet lagged, so we can't expect them to go to bed - besides, this beautiful time of year it never gets dark in Stockholm, so sleeping would be a waste of time! Cheers Lena

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

Good place to go to sleep, after a day of strolling through town. Clean, walkable distance to the major attractions, comfortable, safe. Kind of dull though, there was no atmosphere at all.

Tampere Dream Hostel

Tampere, Finland

I stayed there for 2 nights recently, and it was a great experience. The staff are really nice, the bedrooms are comfortable, you have lockers (as always, bring padlock), lots of bathrooms, cool common spaces and atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again! Saludos desde Chile.