• USA, Female, 25-30
Astor Victoria, London, England
7.7
14th Jul 2013

I had stayed here earlier in my travels and was fine with coming back. I ended up with a comforter and pillow that were a bit too worn this second time...and it happened to be an unusually warm day in London so the room was extra warm. A fan would have been lovely :) I give Astor a plus for their breakfasts and dining area, good variety and good dining room.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
11th Jul 2013

One of the largest hostels I've stayed in. Interesting mix of ages with student travelers to families. Having a bathroom with toilet and shower in the room was convenient without having to share beyond the room. Breakfasts included a great variety of food, loved the coffee machine.

Thank you for your great review! You are right, we have an interesting mix of travelers staying with us! Off course stay the families in private rooms ;) Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark Anna