Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 19

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel has some of the nicest staff I have ever met! They will do anything to help improve your stay. The location is amazing! The drinks at the bar are as cheap as you can get in istanbul. They overbooked our 8 person room and moved us into a 2 person room for free! I highly reccomend amd wome back, its the most homey hostel you can find.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

The Pink Palace

Corfu, Greece

The best party hostel I have ever been to! The atmosphere is amazing

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

First of all you should check out there website http://www.hansbrinker.com/ if you thinking about booking. Now you´d expect it to be downright awful but the reality it isn´t. I have been at way worse hostels that presume way less. It´s that weird dad at the barbecue that tries to be cool but just comes off as extremely creepy. That somehow the fact its so bad, as something cool. But its just minor details that can be changed such as the air flow and the shower head. I would not recommend it.

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

They have a great kitchen but not much else.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

The best hostel staff I have ever met. I am friends with a few of them on facebook. To be honest the city of frankfurt is not that nice but the hostel actually made it one of my prefered cities. Best hostel in frankfurt!!!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Really cool and happening hostel, The reception/ bar is really cool. The cheapest bar I have ever been to!!! Big comfortable rooms that do not get too hot at night. Decent location about 300 meters from old town bratislava.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Best hostel I have ever been too, the bar on the 7th floor is insane.

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

Great clean hostel with a good party vibe.

Hotel Mevlana

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location! the hostel has very small rooms though. It is not a party hostel.

Hotel Mevlana

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Dirty, hot, crammed and expensive hostel. There is no party vibe in this hostel.