Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It is absolutely a great deal. For this price it is very clean and nice to stay in. I stayed for 4 nights and I enjoyed everyday - for less than 5 minutes walk there is a supermarket and also the metro. The kitchen is very clean and stylish. The only not so good thing is the wifi connection is not good inside the room and the yellow light is ugly in the common area - not so good for the eyes.

• 28th Apr 2014

A&O Hamburg City

Hamburg, Germany

Do u know what is deposit? A deposit is sth u CAN GET BACK. They CHARGED 3euros for linens after the high price! FALSE CLIAM! This overpriced hostel just look like a bowling court when i went in. I was given a 8-dorm but there is no clean bed when i come in. A bed is supposed to be free but they didnt clean it. The staff even asked me to remove the dirty sheet myself and use the bed without cleaning. Or they simply never clean the bed? They didnt have wifi in rooms despite the price.

• 25th Apr 2014

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

Will definitely come back. Surely value for money. Cheap, clean and nice place to stay and reminds me of my childhood memory. 2 mins walk to the bus stop directly to venice.

• 20th Apr 2014

New Hostel Florence

Florence, Italy

Wifi is super nice. Clean rooms. But would be nicer if they have more showers and toilets. Nothing big to complain.

• 19th Apr 2014

Bijou Rome

Rome, Italy

Room is very clean and nice. Wifi not working for my floor... Have to go upstairs (and that didnt worked for my laptop either). It is very far away from city centre, you need to take metro to the end of the line plus 20mins bus ride. When we arrive the staff speaks no English but she is very nice. Overall i still recommend this if you have time in rome. This is in suburb but at the same time make you feel like home. (Also near to IKEA and nice meatballs)

• 16th Apr 2014

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Why no blankets????? It is a very nice hostel apart from providing no blankets (which is ridiculous). I like the dorm very much as you got your own space. For the upper beds you have to climb up a little bit but definitely worth it - it is almost like a ROOM and the privacy is very very nice. Nice breakfast with a variety of fruit. I would love to stay here for longer (if they have blankets).

• 7th Apr 2014

Equity Point Madrid

Madrid, Spain

The hostel looks like a cheap Chinese hotel and the security is terrible. They only had one key for each dorm so the room is in fact unlocked all the time. And the staff never check identity for the key. What is more terrible, the lock for the toilet doesn't work for a MIXED dorm. I feel so unsafe. For a big hostel like this they only have wifi in lobby. It is always crowded and difficult to grab a seat. Staff is not very friendly and the dishes for breakfast is very dirty. Disappointing.

• 4th Apr 2014

Lisbon Old Town Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I have stayed in 20 hostels and this one is definitely the BEST!!! Since I came in I feel welcomed by the staff. They explained everything clearly and I can feel that they cared about the facilities and our experiences. They are very friendly and always helpful. Also, the facilities is very clean, especially the kitchen (which is rare for hostels). Definitely recommend this one.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The staff didnt speak perfect English but they are very nice and helpful. However, one big problem is that the lower bed in the dorm are SO LOW that even I am less than 160cm tall, I cannot sit straight and banged my head for several times. Apart from this, this is a nice hostel.

• 1st Apr 2014

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I thought keeping luggages for free for leaving customers is a MUST! I dont understand why they charge SO MUCH for lockers! Facilities are clean and nice but there is only ONE washroom for a 12 people dorm. It is very good to have curtains for every bed but not so good if you want to social.

• 30th Mar 2014

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

Nice stay in this hostel. Facilities are very new and clean. Staff are helpful and some of them are really friendly- they talked with me when I am cooking and also helped me to print my boarding pass. It is overall a good experience.

• 25th Mar 2014

Mleczarnia Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

A very stylish hostel! I really love the interior design of this hostel. The staff is really helpful. Facilities are quite ok and I definitely had a good sleep here as the roommates are very quiet. The only problem is you don't have your own key for the room - they want you to ask the reception for the key everytime but end up the room is always unlocked.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

A very nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Kitchen is nicely equipped and everything is quite clean. However the floor old so when people walk, it is very noisy. Although they provide ear plugs, I have had VERY inconsiderate roommates that walk around like elephants and talk loudly at 2am or 6am in the morning, which makes my stay terrible. But of course it is NOT the hostel's fault. The hostel is very nice overall.

• 17th Mar 2014

Colors Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Staff are very nice. The place is small but warm. Facilities not so new but definitely clean. But for my last night it was quite disturbing that people talk in the common area and kept walking in and out until 4 in the morning, which is annoying

• 16th Feb 2014

Mosaic House

Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent facilities and staff are very helpful when my overnight bus got cancelled. It is definitely worth for money, even the 26 dorm is spacious with some kind of privacy. The 2 problems are: 1. The light and electricity will turn off themselves. I don't know if I am too small for the sensor to sense me? Am I supposed to dance around when I am showering or having diarrhea? 2. This is a parting hostel and people are banging the doors and shouting around. Music is noisy especially for 26 dorm

• 11th Feb 2014

Brazen Backpackers

A very nice hostel to live with reasonable price and nice breakfast. Just the showers doesnt look very clean and you have no where to hang your clothes. Location is not the most convenient one. But apart from these two, this is absolutely a good hostel to stay.

• 21st Aug 2013

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Generally it is a good place to take a rest. The location is nice. The staff is really really nice there. But the thing is they didnt even provide a key card to me - the room door is always left opened. The shower is also not clean. The room is very clean though and bed is very comfy.

• 18th Aug 2013

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Facilities looks a bit old and unclean. When someone move in the room the bed would shake. Taking shower is a disaster - you have to hold and pull the handle to get water, and there is no place to adjust temperature. Every time after shower I feel so exhausted. The staff is nice and helpful though. Breakfast is also good.

• 15th Aug 2013

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

A very good place to stay with. Just a little bit far away from the city centre.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

A perfect location which is very near the train station and has a supermarket underneath. The staff are very friendly. Rooms also look very nice and spacious. The only thing is the IKEA bed is not comfy enough and is very noisy when you move.

• 10th Aug 2013

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

5 mins from the train station and a cheap supermarket underneath - I can't think of any better location. Staff here is really nice and helpful. The room is also spacious and is having a nice view. Just the wifi is not working for a while during my stay.

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

A good place to rest after a long journey from Hong Kong. This is very close to the airport with walkable distance. So it is nice to stay with when you wanna rest after your flight.

• 7th Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

Thank you very much for your nice comment. We appreciate it. See you next time in our Meininger Hotel.

Very cute and clean. It is a pretty hostel but far away to the center - which means it's very hard to grab any dinner nearby. We had to cook ourselves but the sister stared and followed us as if saying 'do mess up with my kitchen'. But anyway this is a very nice hostel to stay with if you get much time to spend in Xiamen

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

A very neat hostel near the night market. The room I stayed is surprisingly spacious with good atmosphere. The staff are willing to help and very friendly. I really enjoyed the stay.

• 18th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Appreciate for your great rating. Enjoy your time.

Suzhou Watertown Hostel

Suzhou, China

A nice and lovely hostel. The facilities look old but absolutely clean. Staff are also very friendly and helpful.

• 16th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your assessment. We will strive to do better.

The atmosphere is quite nice that you can spend the night there with the cute cat babies. The owner is nice but the staff is not that willing to help. Also the shower and toilet have some weird smell.

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Hi thanks for your comment, we staff also feel glad to help guests,sometimes just too busy to be considerate to every customer ,but we still need to improve to do better,anyway ,welcome back.