Staff are always really friendly. Location near Gare du Nord is so handy if you need to get early trains. Great crowd often staying. No kitchen though.

• 12th Nov 2013

Thank you for your nice words of our staff, they're great right! I'm sure you're aware after checking such websites like this one you can see we have no kitchen? We offer you guys reductions in the restaurant so this compensates for it somewhat, but there are lots of places to enjoy eating in Paris! Thanks again! St Christopher's Inn GDN

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Kitchen is fairly small and a bit hard to use when others are there, and there's no separate lounge to hang out but they are happy for you to eat in the bar area. Staff are really helpful and friendly. Hostel has a great vibe.

• 10th Nov 2013

Hi, thank you for your comments. Our architecture does not permit having a large kitchen, but it is newly renovated and stocked with appliances. We hope to see you again soon! Cheers - The Flying Pig Uptown

Odense Danhostel City

Odense, Denmark

Staff were really helpful, and the hostel was perfect for what I needed. Thanks for your kindness.

• 16th Oct 2013

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

Hostel was clean and what I needed for my stay in Stockholm.

• 12th Oct 2013

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

All the team were so great. They go above and beyond to help you, even when I had to leave to another hostel to meet a friend. My only regret is that I didn't have enough time there! The dinners were a fantastic way to meet all the guests, and everyone staying there shared a fun vibe, genuinely interesting in meeting others. Thanks so much everyone!

• 12th Jul 2013

Astor Hyde Park

Really great hostel. Staff were amazing; friendly and always happy to help. Location is close to the city and the parks, and short walk to the tube/bus. Facilities were good, with lockable storage under the bed and optional lockers outside reception and of course a decent free breakfast to start the day. Only downside was that the internet wasn't able to sustain a Skype connection. Really enjoyed my time there.

• 1st Jun 2013