Enrico Hotel

• 5th Aug 2013

Astor Victoria

It's more close to the Pimlico station that Victoria. Otherwise it's a great hostel.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Clink78

It's not that close from the station, but the staff was super friendly and beds were clean and neat. I shared room with 12 other people but we had enough space

• 31st Jul 2013
  • South Korea

Hello there :) Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed the company of our staff and enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you return to London! Thank you, Clink Team.

Hotel Pensione Ottaviani

Florence, Italy

They didn't have my name on the booking list although I had the booking reference, so the owner recommended another hotel to us. We were supposed to share room with others but he offered us a hotel so it's good but it took about 2 hours to settle this down because of other guests and phonecalls and so on, consequently causing problems on our schedule. And the offered hotel was the worst I've ever been. We even had a problem opening and locking the door.

• 22nd Jul 2013

San Geremia Rooms

Venice, Italy

NO LIFT. You have to buy a map. The hotel had minimum facilities.

• 21st Jul 2013
  • South Korea

No air conditioning. It was a bit stuffy but bearable. The hotel gives you free mini bar. Great accessibility, and great facilities.

• 16th Jul 2013