• USA, Female, 25-30
Cocoa Mews, Penang, Malaysia
6th Aug 2013

The staff was amazing! Super friendly, helpful and full of knowledge. I had a great time staying there. However, I booked a bus ticket to Bangkok through then, which only got me as far as Hatyai, where no one recognized my receipt so I threrefore had to buy another bus ticket. I could have saved RM90 by just booking a bus to Hatyai and then just paying for another ticket from there to BKK. But I would definitely stay there again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Nomads Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
2nd Jun 2013

Really great location. The shuttle from the airport drops off within a block. Connected to a wood fired pizza place/bar so my floor had a smokey smell, which i quite enjoyed. Deals offered to backpackers staying at the hostel at the restaurant for things like cheap pizza and free beer! Friendly staff. I would consider staying there again if i return to Auckland.

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and would love to have you stay with us again in the future! Thanks Nomads Auckland Management