• Venezuela, Female, 31-40
The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
9th Jun 2014

Close to food markets, subway, coffee shops n the L train runs a couple if blocks away, the room was comfy and the locker fit my carryon suitcase. I stayed on an all female dormant and the sir conditioned worked great, also I made friends with my roommate. I've stayed here already twice and I will continue to return. Clean, quest, considered staff.

• Venezuela, Female, 31-40
Vanderbilt YMCA, New York, USA
8.0
27th Jun 2013

Room/restroom were clean, room temperature great! Staff nice. There are three showers for woman in the 4th floor were I was, I hope YMCA replaces the tiles, and provide a better experience, too much mold growing out of the tiles. All restroom are shared by many guests, so its always moist. NEW TILES!! Location fine, I paid bout $86. I slept well, comfy but small bed, was quiet and I would stay there again if I need to be in the area. Not much of a place to socialize with other guests though

• USA, Female, 31-40
The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
2nd Jun 2013

Got a room on a top floor, big space, windows! Small bed, yeah is a hostel, $39, great location, art and places to eat! Stayed @ three bed all girl room. No A/C or fan, not good for NY when its 90+ degrees out, no air circulation, hard to sleep. The room and linens were clean, storage was good for carry on n computer bag, restroom floor was filthy, it just needed a good mop. Maybe forgot cuz everything else was spotless. Community spaces=awesome! Staff supa nice! I'll stay again fo sho!