All Nations Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
7.1
28th Oct 2015

Great location for travelers, very close to trams and train station however convenience comes at a cost. The train line across the street runs at all hours of the night, so if you're a light sleeper, this might not be the place for you (there is only so much ear plugs can do). There is a great bar downstairs, however this too adds to the noise problem. The staff are generally friendly and the atmosphere in the TV room and kitchen is upbeat. The shower/bathroom facilities are clean.

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
2nd Nov 2013

Great pillows, mattresses and showers!! Staff in the bar/restaurant were lovely, however, the schnitzel might be the worst I've had. Otherwise, no complaints.

Vagabonds, Belfast, Northern Ireland
19th Oct 2013

Great staff, fun atmosphere. Tight for space but clean.

Cashel Hostel, Cashel, Ireland
6.3
18th Oct 2013

Smallest bunk beds I have ever stayed in, I'm quite small but managed to hit my head more than once. The worst shower I have had, the water was far too hot, with no temperature control, and the water pressure was to the point if being painful - I thought I might lose a nipple!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, we at Cashel Holiday Hostel can assure you that your "Nipple" was by no means in danger or about to fall off for that matter. We look forward to having you once again at our Hostel establishment. Kind regards PJ Quinlan

Snoozles Hostel Galway, Galway, Ireland
6.6
15th Oct 2013

Bathroom was a bit icky.