• Australia, Male, 18-24
Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
3rd Oct 2013

I stayed at the Hostel Cat in October 2013. I have stayed at many hostels in Europe, New Zealand and a couple in other US cities. Hostel Cat was by the far THE BEST HOSTEL I have ever stayed in in terms of atmosphere, helpfullness of staff and overall value for money. It isn't anything fancy but the staff try hard and the work pays off. The regular events organised by the hostel are awesome and definitely worth going to. Keep up the good work guys!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
29th Sep 2013

Great location, extremely clean and the rooms have a good level of privacy to. The pub crawls were good fun and the facilities were excellent. A female staff member from New Zealand - or possibly Australia, I could not recall - who had her mother with her, was very rude and probably should not be working in a hostel. That was the only negative I could pick up.