Antwerp Student Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

This wasn't a typical hostel. It felt like a dorm and there was just a floor for travelers. The front desk had very inconvenient hours. If you weren't checked in by 7pm you were out of luck. There really was no lobby area to meet others. However the lobby and kitchen area was brand new and beautiful.

Dear Erin, Thank you very much for your comment. We really appreciate it. Check in is from 3pm until 7 pm, if you want to check in later, that will not be a problem because we will send you by mail the entrance code and the code of the keylock, so that you can enter the room. With kind regards, Djamila ASH

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

This was a great place to stay! The rooms were very well decorated and the lobby was very welcoming. The staff was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I would highly highly recommend.

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff was so great. Very welcoming and nice. Istanbul we felt was a little unsafe but the staff made us feel welcome and offered to take us out at night and show us around. Location is also perfect with plenty of shops and food close by as well as short walk from most of the sites. Highly recommend.

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

Loved the hostel! Clean room, great environment and very helpful staff. Just a walk up the road from downtown Fira. Highly recommend to all.