• USA, Male, 31-40
Che Lagarto Hostel Morro de Sao Paulo, Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil
5th Jul 2015

Eu tive um quarto particular que foi bem tranquilo e limpo. O cafe da manha foi suficiente. Com certeza eu ficaria aqui de novo e eu recomendo pra todos.

• USA, Male, 31-40
Hotel Naemie, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
8th Aug 2014

I had a great experience at Hotel Naemie. From the second I walked in the door I felt welcomed. Johnny and Kelvins were great hosts and made sure I was settled in and relaxed. I was also lucky enough to get one of the rooms with the terrace which was an added benefit. I only stayed 2 nights but they also gave me tips for my trip to Haiti. Upon my return I stayed an additional night. The location is walking distance for most of the tourist attractions in Zona Colonial.Great Place!

• USA, Male, 25-30
CaipiHostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5.7
17th Jun 2013

It was ok.

• USA, Male, 25-30
Rio Forest Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6th Jun 2013

Foi a primeira vez que visitei o Brasil. Achei Rio Forest Hostel no google e decidi que vou experimentar este hostel. No fim, eu gostei muito do local, o bairro, e tambem o pessoal que trabalha la no hostel (Katu e Filipe sao os melhores, sao bem amigaveis e me ajudaram muito). Com certeza noa proxima vou ficar la no hostel. Recomendo o hostel pra todos!!!