Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

This is more of a hotel turned into a hostel. However the bathrooms are still shared with both sexes. The shower door was falling off the hinges. They charge and additional 2 euros for city taxes that isnt included in the price. Also the WIFI is not free and can be costly too. The hostel did its purpose for my one night stay but i would never stay more than a night here. Also breakfast was 8 euros if you wanted it but the restaurant across the street charges 2.50

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is located in the heart of old town prague. walking distance to everything. I had read reviews about it being loud, i did ask for earplugs they helped but it is still loud.( if you are looking for a quiet place this isnt it) Other than that the place is great. The staff was amazing. My friend needed to have details on everything and the staff happily help and even called a cab for us the night before we left.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

The place was very clean and staff friendly. The Hostel is not located on the main island. Its important to consider this when looking at cost. The water bus is 7 euros each way or 35 euros for 72 hours. The only other complaint I would have is the music in the bathrooms is very loud. I had to complain in order for it to be turned down. Since its connected to the main music they couldnt adjust the volume until midnight. Other than that I would recommend the hostel to a friend