Reviews: alicerose33

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

This place needs a serious update and renovation! The uneven floor worried me and it felt a bit squishy like the floor was about to give in and you would be falling into the pub below. There also needs to be a reception for the hostel that has someone to man it as well as serving the bar especially at peak times when guests for the hostel are arriving. Bathroom windows need to have a better blind over them so you don't feel that everyone is watching you from the outside.

• 21st Aug 2015

Wombats City Hostel London

I love wombats!! Will stay there again and again. Is a little more money but worth every cent!!

• 27th Jul 2015

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

HI Vancouver Central is a nice hostel to stay at, its in a good location close to everything on Granville st. I find the atmosphere is different, you dont meet to many people around the hostel, compared to the samesun across the street. Its a good hostel though if you not really fussed about meeting new people. Bathrooms are good, they are a private toilet and shower in one room and bathrooms are pretty clean compared to other hostels I have been in. Most staff are very friendly and helpful.

• 7th Jun 2013

All in all, I had a good time, I found staff a little hard to talk too, especially when asking questions about the city. Rooms were clean, and I liked the locker system under the beds. I am glad my fan worked as room was very stuffy when window closed. Bathrooms need a good scrub clean. Lots of soap scum in the grout.

• 4th Jun 2013