Reviews: alicerose33

Location Australia, Gender Female, Age 30

Seven Hostel, Sorrento, Italy
7.7
31st Aug 2016

This hostel is one of the better ones I have stayed in, it's not right in Sorrento but it's easy enough to get a bus or train into the main part of Sorrento town. It's also only a half hour walk. It was a little quieter at the hostel than I would have thought and for the first two nights there I was in the room with one other person. Which would have been nice however she was probably 60 years old and only spoke French and she wanted the room her way, had ensuite shower could be a lot cleaner

7.1
30th Aug 2016

The room itself was fine, however to turn lights on to the room and the bathroom you needed to put your room card in. With 5 other people in the room, it makes it hard to have a card in at one time as everyone is coming or going. The beds are super creaky so every time you move it makes a noise. The hostel is also very close to the tram lines and for the first two hours I was trying to go to sleep the team was very load.

Generator Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8th Jul 2016

I didn't really get a chance to explore what the hostel had to offer as I arrived late and went straight to bed and was up early and checked out before 10. Overall though, generator Amsterdam was one of the better hostels I've stayed in, it's also like a 5 star hotel compared to the hans brinker hostel in Amsterdam.

Wow, thank you very much for rating Generator Amsterdam so highly. I am proud to read we were able to make such a good impression in such a short time. Hopefully you will return soon, so you can enjoy all our services and facilities. Kind regards, Anneloes

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea, London, England
5.1
21st Aug 2015

This place needs a serious update and renovation! The uneven floor worried me and it felt a bit squishy like the floor was about to give in and you would be falling into the pub below. There also needs to be a reception for the hostel that has someone to man it as well as serving the bar especially at peak times when guests for the hostel are arriving. Bathroom windows need to have a better blind over them so you don't feel that everyone is watching you from the outside.

Wombats City Hostel London, London, England
27th Jul 2015

I love wombats!! Will stay there again and again. Is a little more money but worth every cent!!

HI-Vancouver Central, Vancouver, Canada
8.0
7th Jun 2013

HI Vancouver Central is a nice hostel to stay at, its in a good location close to everything on Granville st. I find the atmosphere is different, you dont meet to many people around the hostel, compared to the samesun across the street. Its a good hostel though if you not really fussed about meeting new people. Bathrooms are good, they are a private toilet and shower in one room and bathrooms are pretty clean compared to other hostels I have been in. Most staff are very friendly and helpful.

7.7
4th Jun 2013

All in all, I had a good time, I found staff a little hard to talk too, especially when asking questions about the city. Rooms were clean, and I liked the locker system under the beds. I am glad my fan worked as room was very stuffy when window closed. Bathrooms need a good scrub clean. Lots of soap scum in the grout.