Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

A very good hostel in my opinion, and I've seen many! Comfortable beds, clean place- even toilets and showers which you find on every floor. Good breakfast, perfect location very close to the trainstations gare du nord and gare de l'est, metro station and the beautiful quarters of montmartre. Wifi didnt work on the third floor and there was no lift but that didnt bother me too much. Only bad thing was sheets are not included in the price!! First time I experience that.

• 26th Jun 2013

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

Good breakfast, good location even though it is somehow easier to find the way FROM the hostel than To it (got lost twice...). Big clean bathrooms with toilet, shower and zink in the same room which I really appreciated! However, the beds were very uncomfortable, I felt every metal sprain and my back hurt afterwards! The floor in our room wasn't cleaned a single time during our stay (3 nights)... so it was a bit dirty in there... but sheets are clean and all in all a good hostel!!

• 15th Jun 2013

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I enjoyed my stay here! I chose this hostel because I stayed here before! Beds are good, breakfast included, clean enough and helpful staff. I liked that there are curtains on the beds which gives you some privacy, but there is no wifi in the room and the toilets and showers are a bit too small and a bit dirty. I had to go into the wet shower after drying to be able to open the door, and the toilets are so small your legs barely fit between the toilet and the wall (and I'm a size 8!) no lift!

• 12th Jun 2013