• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
Hostel Baccarat, Nice, France
26th Jul 2014

A bit noisy at night (a lot of people partied but didn't prevent us from sleeping) so it was ok. Very close to the train station and tram and a short walk from the city center, it is on the parallell street of the main shopping street! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The owner in particular, who drove us to the airport since there was no night bus! On our last night there was a huge pasta party which was awesome!! Very small lift but ok. Really great hostel that I definitely recommend!

Woodstock Hostel, Paris, France
26th Jun 2013

A very good hostel in my opinion, and I've seen many! Comfortable beds, clean place- even toilets and showers which you find on every floor. Good breakfast, perfect location very close to the trainstations gare du nord and gare de l'est, metro station and the beautiful quarters of montmartre. Wifi didnt work on the third floor and there was no lift but that didnt bother me too much. Only bad thing was sheets are not included in the price!! First time I experience that.

Nomad, Cardiff, Wales
7.4
15th Jun 2013

Good breakfast, good location even though it is somehow easier to find the way FROM the hostel than To it (got lost twice...). Big clean bathrooms with toilet, shower and zink in the same room which I really appreciated! However, the beds were very uncomfortable, I felt every metal sprain and my back hurt afterwards! The floor in our room wasn't cleaned a single time during our stay (3 nights)... so it was a bit dirty in there... but sheets are clean and all in all a good hostel!!

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
8.0
12th Jun 2013

I enjoyed my stay here! I chose this hostel because I stayed here before! Beds are good, breakfast included, clean enough and helpful staff. I liked that there are curtains on the beds which gives you some privacy, but there is no wifi in the room and the toilets and showers are a bit too small and a bit dirty. I had to go into the wet shower after drying to be able to open the door, and the toilets are so small your legs barely fit between the toilet and the wall (and I'm a size 8!) no lift!