Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great hostel. A bit of a walk from the check-in location but the staff more then made up for it in customer service. Best hostel I've stayed in. Location is perfect and the new apartments are gorgeous.

Hostel Alex30

Stuttgart, Germany

We had no air conditioning and it was oppressivly hot. Sitting in the bar trying to work on the computer and I sweat the entire time. I would also encourage the staff to tell people about City Center. We asked about a place to get dinner and he suggested a pizza place a few blocks away. We ventured on and found City Center and it made it an incredible experience. Loved Stuttgart.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very much a college type experience. Halls are a bit noisy at night. Great breakfast served cafeteria style. Lots of college kids. Good location and near the hop off-hop on bus route. The roommate things is always a toss up and we didn't do as well there but still a great place.

Thank you for your response and rating! Good to hear that you liked the breakfast. We have college kids staying over, mostly during the week. We also sell the hop on hop off tickets in the reception! We are a bit curious about the 'roommate thing' , you can always ask our reception when there is a problem in the room. Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

This was my first hostel experience. The room was extremely small but I had expected that after staying in Pais once before. I thought the staff was fine but were not outgoing to help you much. I stayed with my son and found out the room had only one bed. Internet is difficult to get on and a bit spotty but again we managed. The limited time showers are great for water conservation but a bit of a challenge after a long day of walking around the city. On a scale of 1-10 I would give a 7.