2.9
5th Aug 2013

Stuff need to be replaced urgently! The place is nice, but the stuff. I hope next time to be better!

Sin City Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
17th Jul 2013

This the most recommended place to stay in Vegas as its price and quality are the best! You will be in between the two most cool places to go which is Freemont St. And the Strip.

MoonPad LA Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
4.0
15th Jul 2013

HORRIBLE beds They asked me for reviews as well in order to give me free nights... Haha the only thing I liked was the wifi conection..

• Brazil,
Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
4.9
3rd Jul 2013

Price confusing!! They're very cheap, but you have to add a couple things in the price, even the towel. No air conditioning. (an essential item in Vegas) Good Internet. I wouldn't recommend them, and probably will not go back.

Website & confirmation email & rules you must read BEFORE checking in are very clear on price. If you are referring to the $10 key deposit, you get this back when you check out. It is in your pocket, not ours, so not a real cost of the stay. All rooms have good air conditioning - but your dorm mates can turn on or off. If they do this when they leave, turn it on when you come back! Glad you like the internet, but it's a party hostel - come out with us!

• Brazil,
Sin City Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
5.1
29th Jun 2013

The guys from France that used to work for them was very unfriendly, always mad at something.. I didn't have too much attention from the other guys of staff, my bed was dirty in the first day and I couldn't find anybody to replace the sheets after 11pm. They should be more interested in make feel good, regarding that they have at least 3 more concurrents next door.

Hello there, Thanks for the review, believe me that I will take action regarding our staff. Also, we clean every day, if by any chance your bed was dirty it was because an other guest put stuff on your bed before you arrived. All you had to do is come to front desk and request to replace the sheets on your bed and we would have done that for you at any given time especially since we close at 1am, not 11pm.

Adventurer Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
25th Jun 2013

ATTENTION! Wi-fi doesn't work at all, you'll keep seeing everyone complaining. Staff very rude, they are so bad with all that people that doesn't speak a good English. I felt so bad all the time I saw that.

HI San Diego - Point Loma, San Diego, USA
24th Jun 2013

I liked a lot the place, their wifi is really fast, great breakfast, great staff, I only concern about the location for those that will depend on public transportation like me. Everything else was awesome. I recommend.

Adventurer Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
4th Jun 2013

I was surprised when I got there and saw all free stuff that they have for the guests! Free shuttles to the beach and free airport pickup service. They also have a bar that runs till 2am with $2 wines and margueritas. Very worthfull! I really appreciate my stay! And I'll definately come back and recommend!