I've read quite a lot of negative reviews about Kyotokko bit for me I found it to be a great little hostel.I have stayed in over thirty hostels a over S.E.Asia and if ths wa in Thailand or Vietnam it would def be getting better reviews. The family who run it are pleasant and polite, the dorms are clean and have good wifi and the beds have curtains which you don't get in S.E. Asia. The shower cubicles are small but they have big clothes boxes in them which I think may be removed making more space

Enjoyed. My time here at this hostel, it is a huge building much the same size as a smaller hotel. I will prob come back here for a few days once I've finished the rest of Japan.

Thank you very much for your comment and for staying again on your last night in Tokyo. We also hope to see you again on your future visit to Tokyo.

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

Constructive Criticism......... Inn Crowd is located right in the heart of Little India and is easy to find especially with their map. Which I wish other places would do. The first two nights I stayed here I was kept totally awake from the bar next door. However, I asked to be moved and the girl was really obliging as it was not an issue. The real downside for me was that there were NO.......NO.. power points in the rooms at all. Taking into account it takes roughly 3 hrs to charge my phone.

Bangkok, Thailand

Stayed here about 4 times now, why...???? Because its a really down to earth hostel which attracts more down to earth ppl of all ages although its good to meet older peeps. It is clean and has good shower facilities and hot water which while travelling was seriously lacking. Hi Muk, Audy and the team......

Backpacker Time Guest House

Pattaya, Thailand

This is a new hostel run by young entrepreneurs and it still has to evolve a little bit. The hostel is in a local area which is safe and has all night 7- 11 and Family Mart really close by. I enjoyed my stay here although the hostel was not busy at the time and it is close to night life but far enough away at the same time. I recommended they put a socket and small shelf at each bed so ppl can charge phones while sleeping and the feedback was positive, which is great. I wish them every success.

Bangkok, Thailand

Have stayed here before and will def stay again. Audy, Muk and tge rest of the staff are fantastic and help out whenever they can. The dorms have keycard entry for extra security and are cleaned daily. Cheqinn is located up a small alleyway so is away from tge hustle and bustle that is Bangkok.

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I enjoyed.my time at MeMates and met a couple of cool people who i went out with and had a great time. MeMates is easily within walking distance to bars and restaurants, i would probably say a 10 minute walk so thats not too bad. Also the area feels safe even when walking back from a night out. The staff are really helpful and the place has its own tuk tuk driver who will take you to places for an arranged rate. The small dorm room was quite cramped BUT the beds really wide which is great. yea

Street Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Hanna is a really great host and i think if she can keep up that big smile of hers she will succeed in the hostel world. I booked for two nights and stayed fir 5. If you like to walk the hostel isnt too far from many places around Hanoi. Would i stay here again....???? Yes i would.

Bangkok, Thailand

Don't be put off from this hostel because its in the red light district. This hostel is great and modern but unlike some modern hostels it gets normal ordinary interesting ppl visiting unlike the middle class snobby uni types from England. I have extended my stay here from 3 to 8 days as I think its by far the best hostel I've stayed at in 2 months of being in Thailand. It sells reasonably priced beer and is located in a small alley which is away from the hustle and bustle on the main street.

So Good Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

James the owner is very pleasant and helpful, however the hostel is very far from where most ppl would want to stay. It is however right next to Bearing BTS station and it is cheap. I wish James all the best with his hostel.

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is about 15 minutes walk from Siłom Rd which is good..The hostel is pretty much all concrete with a modern feel. The dorms have aircon and it is worth the 300bt a night. Downsides are the staff who i felt werent really interested in conversation except with a select few of the guests.The atmosphere for me was non existant and the clientel made up of the holiday /party brigade esther than real travellers who just sat about all day looking cool.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

This place is like a London towerblock, all concrete, and the four bed dorms are honestly like prison cells.They have tried to be modern and edgy and since I'm over thirty I just didn't get it. The breakfast looked good but I was ill and couldn't face it. I wouldn't choose here again but a HUGE plus about it is that its literally only minutes from MBK the shoppin mall abd not too far from Tesco Lotus. The place was clean unlike some other hostels but it had zero atmosphere.WiFi seemed to work.

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Bee who runs the hostel is very nice. The hostel is modern with clean bathrooms and it has computers for free use. Each bed in the dorms have shelf and electric socket. There is a reasonably priced laundry service and its right next to Silom which is a bonus. Would I recommend thus hostel..?? Yes I would.

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hellooo..... Kiki nd Marco. Thanks for making my extended trip to Chiang Mai a relaxed affair. Both Kimi nd Marco will go out their way to make your stay as good as it gets and her English is really good and you can have proer conversation, unlike some othet places. If your on a budget you can do SO much worse than stay here. It is within easy walking distance to most places and its not full of young party seekers spewing and making a nuisance of themselves. I stayed there twice.

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The Niras is def not for the budget traveller as dorms cost 400bt a .night. The staff are really cool although I sometimes found the language barrier a little difficult, I stayed for four days in total, 2 days in private room and two in dorm. Private was ridiculously expensive for bangkok but was comfortable. Laundry facilities a.nd fresh coffee / lattes etc are available. This is more a boutique hostel and this makes them unique I think. Would I stay here again...???? Yes I would.

Thank you for your comment.s Regarding pricing , we would like to clarify that it's in line with other hostels. First , the reservation of you is for budget dorm room and changed to ensuite on arrival. Surely, the price might be different based on the type as you stayed alone with private bathroom and two sets of daily Breakfast .Lastly, we 're sorry for the language problem with the trainee staffs. See you again next time !

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Quirky little hostel with charm. It has a coffee shop which is nice and you can either sleep in dorm or private room. The private rooms are expensive although mine was ensuite. It's actually located within easy walking distance of most Ways etc and feels like it in a safe local area. The only issues which bugged me was the broken English spoken by staff and I think they should get a safe installed as I had to walk around with all my cards and cash as they had no safe facilities. Overall great.

Thank you very much for your kind review and your long stay with us . However, we would like to clarify regarding the fact of ensuite room, The price is in line with all quality hostels in Bangkok and on arrival, it's the guest's decision to change from mixed dorm as budget option to private room option. It might be more costly as the guest stayed alone in double room with private bathroom.Thank you for your kind understanding.