Location USA, Age 27

Bobs Bunkhouse, Johannesburg, South Africa
4th Jan 2014

When you stay at Bob's Bunkhouse you are literally staying at Bob's, Bob will help you out with anything you want to do or anything you need. Him and his wife really take care of their guests. There is no fluff or frills at Bob's, but I was very happy with my stay because I got everything I wanted out of a hostel and for a great price.

Moafrika Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
7.7
21st Dec 2013

The staff at Moafrica were amazing, really helpful and friendly. The dorm is also really nice with great facilities. The only issue I had with this hostel is that it is in the middle of nowhere, any time you want to leave the guesthouse you must request a taxi and pay quite a price for it because taxis are expensive in Johannesburg. There is not a single store or restaurant within walking distance even. Everything else was great, but the isolation of Moafrica is sometimes problematic.

Brown Sugar Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
7.7
6th Jun 2013

Overall I am very happy with my stay at Brown Sugar. I left my Iphone charging on the wall, and the staff sent it to me in the mail! The staff were very cool, and having in-house drivers was really nice because transportation in Johannesburg is very difficult. Thanks Brown Sugar!