• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
Svoi Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
5th Jul 2013

This hostel was really nice. Maybe because the hostel is new, so everything was clean, staff were very friendly and tried to help with all little or bigger problems. One example. After first night the hostel owner came and asked me how was the night and if I am comfortable there. I said that everything is OK, only there were quite many mosquitos in our room. And next day they installed mosquitos nets to the windows... Thank Anja for your help Have a nice holiday in Bulgaria. Jaromir (Czech Rep.)

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
Hostel D'Arbat, Moscow, Russia
6.0
2nd Jul 2013

Although the location of hostel is very good (close to metro station and red square) I did not enjoy my time there. Maybe because of my poor russian and staff could not understand english, maybe because of my roommates who looked liked a princess more than like a travellers. There is only one shower so in evening time it is very busy. Also conditions for staying there are so strict. No alcohol, must be back at hostel before 11pm when street life is on the top level and still is no dark outside..