Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

When I arrived in my room I noticed that there were bed bugs in my bed and crawling all around it and on the walls near my bed. I asked if I could switch rooms, and once I got to the new room I noticed it also had a lot of bed bugs, including a dead one right on the top of the "clean" sheet. I went down to reception to talk to the worker about the issue, and instead of helping solve the problem his response was to blame me and say that it must have been me that brought the bugs in.

• 4th Aug 2013

Dear guest, We are very sorry about the incident and apologize that we disappointed you badly. Although we are confident that we have the most extensive bugs control program at our hostel, we admit that there could be cases sometime. Especially for us, who chose to deal with bugs and insects issue with only the chemicals that are safe and not pose any potential danger to our guests. We thank you very much for staying with us, and we are sorry that you did not have a good stay with us this time

So Hostel Chiangmai

Chiang Mai, Thailand

• 27th Jul 2013

Spicypai Backpackers

Pai, Thailand

Such a fun, social atmosphere! Nothing better than hanging out on the hammocks with a bunch of welcoming travelers. Staff is super friendly and helpful!!

• 20th Jul 2013

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Phil and the rest of the staff are amazing. Phil is so welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Him and the staff will help set you up with absolutely anything you need - trips to the waterfalls, tuk tuks, directions - anything you can think of! Great place to meet people, everyone is very inclusive and friendly!

• 15th Jul 2013

Great atmosphere, very social hostel. Always people in the lobby- great place to meet people! The staff was awesome, very helpful, happy and enthusiastic. Bathrooms very clean!

• 9th Jul 2013

Kayun Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

Great atmosphere, pool, staff was super helpful! Breakfast included and is really good with a lot of options! Large bathroom that is very clean and large, nice common room. Had a ton of fun!

• 15th Jun 2013

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Super friendly and helpful staff, rooms are really spacious and clean!

• 10th Jun 2013