Hostel Nanina

Munich, Germany

Despite numerous other people leaving comments and complaints, hostel Narnia still hasn't addressed it's wi-fi issues. No access in the rooms, it was only available in a hallway with one chair. There were only four lockers available for a room of ten people, which is inadequate. I knew this was going to be a waste of money thanks to the Ockoberfest, but this place barely covers the basics.

• 19th Sep 2014

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Mattresses are far too soft, or worn out. Everything else was acceptable.

• 11th Aug 2014

Ethic Etapes Dijon

Dijon, France

Very far out of town,it's a 20 minute bus, doesn't go exactly to the centre. There's a cafe but it's expensive and bad. The cleaner comes around early. There needs to be more powerpoints and lockers would be useful.

• 24th Jul 2014

Home Dome

Clermont Ferrand, France

Easy to get to, clean, nice to always have someone at the door. However, the bed was incredibly noisy, with creaking and groaning. Made it very difficult to get a good night's sleep.

• 17th Jul 2014

The hostel was very clean, and the meals were fantastic, but it was far away from public transport and the wifi never worked.

• 25th Jun 2014

Hotel Sergul

Clean and affordable, although the road is noisy with a lot of sirens from ambulance, fire and police services. Easy to find, lots of services and restaurants nearby.

• 20th Jun 2014

A fantastic location in an authentic-feeling building. I ended up extending my stay at The Rose and Crown because I was having such a good time in London! I ended up staying in both a private room and the shared dorms. The place is very clean, beds and other furniture in great nick. The use of curtains and private lights in the dorms is a lovely touch for when you need a bit of privacy, or it's late at night but you still want to read. There's a good breakfast spread and good security.

• 13th Jun 2014

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your trip to London, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will recommend us to your friends and family, thank you for your comments.

Gui Zheng Hotel

Guangzhou, China

The receptionist didn't speak English, which I expected since the hotel is advertised in English. The room was very dirty, with dust everywhere and a dead cockroach on the floor. The toilet seat was held together with tape and the air conditioner made a lot of loud noise. The security is bad, I had someone walk in on me while I was napping. It is close to the metro and very cheap, but I would not stay there again.

• 18th Jun 2013