Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The location is by far the greatest part of this hostel. Just steps from the Stratun and Pile Gate and in a beautiful old building. The kitchen is a nice place to meet some other travelers as well. It's a little rough having one bathroom per floor, but isn't too bad as long as other guests are respectful of shower times.

House Sale

Korcula, Croatia

I fell completely in love with Korcula and this sobe. Ante was a fantastic host and met my ferry when I got in. He fed me almost as soon as I set my things down (clearly the way to my heart) and introduced me to the other guests in the kitchen (who also fed me!). The location is perfect, with a fantastic view of the old town from the patio and just a few minutes walk down to the main square. I can't wait to come back!

Hostelsplit - Als Place

Split, Croatia

Really great place to stay. The staff was helpful, friendly, and social, the other guests were a lot of fun, and the location cannot be beat. Definitely recommend!

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

A friend and I stayed here for just one night because we had super early flights out of Genova, but it was a really perfect place for our short visit. The hostess was incredibly helpful with pointing out some of the top sights for us and suggesting some options for getting food on a Sunday night. I wish we could have stayed longer.