• England, Female, 18-24
Sanlitun Youth Hostel, Beijing, China
7.1
13th Jul 2013

The hostel was in a great location and upon arrival the staff were all very friendly and helpful. However, we were informed that we could order food until 2300, but when we tried to order at 2250, we were told that our watches were slow and that the kitchen was slow. So we had to have sandwiches for dinner! On our last night, we were awoken twice from 2300 - 0000 to be informed that the hole in the ceiling above my boyfriend's head might leak during the night due to the rain.

10th Jul 2013

When I booked this hostel, I wasn't expecting much as it was so cheap! I was proven wrong, this hostel was lovely, fantastic value for money!

Thank you for choosing us and give us the positive review. we are glad that we were able to help to on your journey. whenever possible the staff is more than happy to show our guests the local area. Happy travel .

9th Jul 2013

This hostel was so cheap, I was expecting a pretty grubby hostel. I was mistaken, it was lovely, very clean and fantastic food!

4th Jul 2013

Superb hostel with lovely food and staff!

Yi Dou Hostel, Yichang, China
3rd Jul 2013

Lovely rooms, very clean, friendly staff.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2013

This hostel is probably the best I stayed in whilst in China. The staff are fantastic, the food is yummy and the staff speak excellent English and are friendly and helpful. I booked several trips through this hostel, all of which were fantastic! I highly recommend this hostel :)